A great low carb snack alternative for both kids and adults.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- salt, pepper or herbs to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- Make little mountains of Parmesan cheese, one tablespoon each, on a silicone mat (preferred) or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down.
- Keep it slightly spaced out, as the cheese spreads when heated.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes until golden and crisp. Click here for 3 Minutes Timer
- Allow to cool before taking it off the silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Enjoy as a snack or as a side dish to your favorite meal. Also great as party food.